We currently offer the following training:
- Weekend residentials for young leaders at OCN Level 1 or 2. The training is aimed at young people who are already volunteering at their youth club and combines a mixture of classroom sessions and outdoor activities.
- First Aid training for youth workers / volunteers. This can be held at your premises and runs from 1000 am to 4 pm.
- First Aid training taster for young people. A shorter session aimed at young people in their club setting.
- An introduction to Youth Work. Training to help volunteer or paid club workers improve their youth work skills and knowledge. The course is run over 2 days with a week in between each session to allow home study to be completed.
- An introduction to Safeguarding and Internet On Line Safety. In partnership with Safety-net Brighton we can offer these staff/volunteer training sessions at your club, normally on week day evenings between 6 and 9 pm.
Contact us for more information and costs.