We offer an excellent range of activities for our youth groups, aiming to make all of them fun and promoting a healthy lifestyle. Our activity programme is highly subsidised and accessible to all youth groups in membership in Sussex.
If transport is an issue, no problem, we can arrange something at your club.
Here are a few examples of the sort of activities we offer:
- Summer activity camps which include a range of outdoor activities
- Young women's events, healthy eating, non-alcoholic smoothies, make-up and nail-art, jewellery making and other arts and crafts
- Young men's events, skateboarding and paintballing
- Young mums pampering days
- DJ / Rap Sessions
- Bushcraft sessions
- Urban Events, dance, street art, circus skills, recycled art, music, and dj-ing
- Annual 5-a-side county football tournament
- Other sports, scuba diving tasters, fishing, beach volleyball, windsurfing, paddleboarding and zipwire wakeboarding, mountain boarding, and dry slope ski-ing
- Other activities include driving tasters for 14-17s, Go Karting, Laser Quest, robot wars and theatre trips
We are always up for new ideas, so let us know what your club wants to do and we can see what we can do!
If you would like to know more about our activities, contact
email@example.com or call 01273 420855